Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Transportation

Today, I was supposed to go to the Dr.
Usually when I have an appointment, I have to schedule
five days in advance in order to make it on time.
They give me an hour window in which I can be picked up.
Today, I had to wait an hour and a half, and when I called them
to see where transportation was, they told me that I would
not be picked up for another thirty minutes.
Having unreliable transportation is frustrating.
I agree with Brittney.
How are we supposed to live our lives if
we cannot get where we need to go?
One day, I will use transportation to get to work.
If I am not able to rely on transportation, then
what am I supposed to rely on.
Accessibility is about the availability of resources to me.
Transportation is not accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment