Sunday, March 9, 2014

It Gets Better

Things have definitely changed around here. The air is sweeter, and I'm off to new adventures and a new life. I have recently had some friends step up and help me to get out more. I just went to the VMFA, and next on the docket are the Science Museum of Virginia and the Richmond Holocaust Museum. I also have some out of town trips planned, which I never thought would happen. 

I just wanted to say to those of you with or without disabilities that are struggling: It does get better. I've been out of the hospital for almost a year, and I want to keep it that way. No more cutting or suicide attempts. I promise whatever is bothering you, you can take a giant sledge hammer and smash it. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here

1 comment:

  1. I am up for going to the Holocaust Museum with you. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete