Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vacation in Paradise

I'm currently on vacation and it feels good. I get to do all the things that I wouldn't normally do. For the first time in years, I got to take a real bath. I forget what it's like to be around normal people and do normal things. We've gone to a flea market, played cards, and took care of an 8-month-old baby. My girlfriend's family has been really nice and open with me.

Maybe after this I'll feel more centered. I've been feeling stuck inside my apartment's walls, even though I'm really not. It's just that whatever I want to do takes planning and has to fit inside my aide's schedules. I hate having that constriction (Is that even a word?). Being around a baby has made me want one even more, which is bad news for my girlfriend and my hormones. Hopefully the upcoming activities will help distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment